Our Brooklyn food tour explores the "Soul of New York." A collection of neighborhoods that cuts across the historic, ethnic, religious, artistic and socio-ecomonic spectrum that makes Brooklyn such a great place.
On this Brooklyn food tour, we will "nosh" (snack) our way across Brooklyn, exploing the borough and its neighborhoods that gave us Woody Allen; Al Capone (born, raised and started his life of crime here); Jimmy Fallon; Jackie Gleason: all 3 Stooges; and so many, many more.
In additon to its personalities, Brooklyn is known for its food - Polish bakeries; water boiled bagels; wood-fired brick oven pizza; gourmet chocolate; pastrami on rye; cheese cake; Coney Island Hot Dogs; and too many more calories and grams of fat to mention!
What better way to explore the many facets of life, customs and culture in this facinating borough, than through a Brooklyn food tour. To quote that famous Brooklynite from the 1950's Ralph Kramden, "How sweet it is!"
(Please note that your food is NOT included in the price of this tour.)
If you are interested in scheduling this tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
6-Hour Brooklyn Food Tour by MiniVan - $849.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.