This Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn tour is a 6-hour sampler tour of areas outside New York's busness and tourist districts. These are the places most New Yorkers live, yet most tourists never get to see. Don't come all the way to New York & just visit mid- and downtown Manhattan - sample it all!
The sights include:
- Williamsburg (the largest ultra conservative Jewish community in the world outside of Isreal)
- Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Gleason's Gym (if you are a boxing/wrestling fan)
- Yankee Stadium
- South Bronx
- Little Italy in the Bronx
- Fordham Road
- Jackson Heights - "America's Most Diverse Neighborhood"
- Roosevelt Boulevard (like going around the world in 2 miles)
- Flushing Meadow
- CitiField - Met's Stadium
- Billie Jean King Tennis Center/Arthur Ashe Stadium - site of the US Open Tennis Tournament
- Queens Museum to visit "Panorama of New York" - a 9, 335-square-foot (867. 2 m2) to scale architectural model of New York city including every building constructed before 1992 in all five boroughs for a total of 895, 000 individual structures. Admission is included in the price of the tour. Note: closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
Harlem Tour (option - select Harlem in place of the Bronx):
- Apollo Theater
- African Market
- Malcolm (X) Shabazz Mosque
- Maya Angelou's Brownstone
- Theresa Hotel
- Striver's Row
- Rucker Court
- Alexander Hamilton's Home
If you are interested in scheduling a Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate your party with a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
6-Hour Private Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn Sampler Tour by MiniVan - $849.00
For your online security and peace of mind, you can use PayPal to pay for your tour. You can also use any of the below credit cards and still feel safe and secure, as PayPal is also our credit card processor. We never see your financial information.
You can use PayPal or any of these credit cards to pay for your tour:
- Master Card
- American Express
You can also pay your tour using any of the following debit cards (also processed by PayPal):
To pay for your tour click "ADD TO CART" above and follow the instructions. After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provide us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through;
- a reciept for your payment, and
- a confirmation of your tour with additional details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.