A Cape Liberty Cruise Terminal to airport transfer (or airport to cruise terminal trasnfer), combined with a sightseeing tour, is perfect way to spend your layover time on the way in or out of New York. We will come to the airport or cruise terminal to get you. Your driver-guide will meet you holding a sign with your name. We will then load you and your luggage, in our vehicle and take you on a sightseeing tour, making good use of your layover time.
Some of the admission-free sights available to you on this Cape Liberty Cruise Terminal to airport transfer, with tour, include:
- Central Park
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- New York Public Library and Bryant Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- Madison Square Park for views of the Flat Iron and Empire State Buildings
- High Line Park and Chelsea Market
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- World Trade and 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- Statue of Liberty from Shore
- Brooklyn Bridge
The price of the tour includes 3 to 6 hours of sightseeing in Manhattan* as well as round trip transportation between any of New York City's airports, cruise terminals and / or hotels. The only additional cost is any food or refreshments along the way.
*Please note that sightseeing time varies depending on the start and end location of your tour, as the airport and cruise terminal locations vary by time.
If you are interested in scheduling a Cape Liberty Cruise terminal to airport transfer, with tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Please note that this private tour will accommodate a maximum of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Cape Liberty Cruise Terminal to Airport Transfer with Tour - $849.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.