On our Long Island wine tour from New York, we spend the morning visiting the Hamptons' towns of Southampton and Sag Harbor. Following lunch in Sag Harbor, we take the ferry over to idyllic Shelter Island. After crossing Shelter Island, we take another ferry to the North Fork of Long Island - the third largest wine making region in North America with 29 wineries. We can't taste at them all, but we will make sure you are well satisfied.
In the Hamptons we visit:
- Meadow Lane (aka "Billionaire's Lane") and Gin Lane;
- The Village of Southampton with its quaint shops and cafes;
- Cooper's Beach - list among the top 5 beaches in the USA by Conde Nast travel magazine;
- Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, if there are any golfers on the tour;
- Sag Harbor's quaint old whaling harbor and seaport village.
Please note that the cost of wine tasting is not included in the price of the tour.
If you are interested in scheduling this Long Island wine tour from New York, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Hamptons + Long Island Wineries - $1199.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.