We have conducted New York City wheelchair tours for travelers for more than a decade. We've got it down to an art and a science. There is no reason for a wheelchair holiday to New York to be different than any other visit. We will make sure you go where you want to go, see what you want to see and experience all you want to experience on your New York wheelchair tour.
Our guides have extensive experience hosting people requiring an accessible visit to New York City. The longest New York City wheelchair tour we ever organized was six days. Our guest told us in advance that this would be a once in a lifetime trip. He had such a great time, he is planning to come back again.
Whether for just one day or a whole week, we will help organize a wheelchair visit to New that you will never forget.
The admission-free sights available to you on this tour includes:
- Central Park
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- New York Public Library and Bryant Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- Madison Square Park for views of the Flat Iron and Empire State Buildings
- Hudson Yards
- High Line Park and Chelsea Market
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- World Trade and 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- Statue of Liberty from Shore
- Brooklyn Bridge
On this New York City wheelchair tour, allowing time out for midday lunch, you are able to choose 9 of the above 16 sights to visit. If you are interested in visiting all the above sights as part of your visit, you can reserve two 9-hour tours or three 5-hour tours on three separate days. With all of our tours, you are welcome to prearrange with us before the day of your tour any Manhattan sights to include on your itinerary that are not listed above.
On the day of your tour, your guide will meet you at the time and Manhattan location of your choosing for the tour to begin. Together, you will discuss your sight selections for the day and off on your adventure you will go. At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to the Manhattan location of your choice - your hotel; a museum; store; restaurant; neighborhood; theater, wherever.
If you are interested inscheduling a tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate your maxium party size of 12 guests.
9-Hour Private New York City Wheelchair Tour - $749.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.