On these New York guided tours, we travel from place to place by subway and bus - the way most New Yorkers travel. Three-quarters of everyone living in Manhattan live in a household without an automobile. We use subways and buses to get around.
With our private New York guided tours, we never leave your side. We are with you every step of the way. This is not a drive-by; hop in, hop out; drop you off and we drive away kind of tour. It is not a tour with a “one size fits all” set itinerary. We tailor your itinerary and how much time we spend at each sight around your interests, what you want to see and what you want to experience on your tour.
The admission-free sights available to you on this tour includes:
- Central Park
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- New York Public Library and Bryant Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- Madison Square Park for views of the Flat Iron and Empire State Buildings
- High Line Park and Chelsea Market
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- World Trade and 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- Statue of Liberty from Shore
- Brooklyn Bridge
On this 5-hour guide NYC tour, allowing time out for midday lunch, you are able to choose 6 of the above 16 sights to visit. If you are interested in visiting all the above sights as part of a tour, you can reserve the 9-hour tour for one day along with a 5-hour for a separate day or, perhaps, three 5-hour tours on three separate days. With all of our tours, you are welcome to prearrange with us before the day of your tour any Manhattan sights to include on your itinerary that are not listed above.
On the day of your tour, your guide will meet you at the time and Manhattan location of your choosing for the tour to begin. Together, you will discuss your sight selections for the day and off on your adventure you will go. At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to the Manhattan location of your choice - your hotel; a museum; store; restaurant; neighborhood; theater, or wherever.
The price of this private tour is for your party of up to 12 guests who come to New York with you. We charge by the tour. We do not charge on a per person basis.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
5-Hour Private Guided Tour of New York City by Subway & Bus - $325.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.