Newport is famous for its Gilded era mansions overlooking the sea; the first home of the U. S. Open in both tennis & golf; home to sailing's America's Cup and the Newport Car Museum.
Newport has one of the highest concentrations of colonial homes in the United States. It was summer home to both Presidents Kennedy and Eisenhower. President Kennedy and Jacqueline were married here, where she spend her growing up years.
On this tour, you will explore the quaint New England village, including its water front; three National Register historic districts; Ocean Drive, with magnificent views overlooking the ocean and Castle Hill Lighthouse. You will tour one of the 19th Century ocean front mansions and visit your choice of either the America's Cup Hall of Fame; International Tennis Hall of Fame or Newport Car Museum (choose one of the three). You will also spend time at Bowen's Warf, with its quaint boutiques, cafes and galleries.
At some point(s) during the day, you will have the opportunity for some genuine New England style prepared seafood fare.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please complete and submit a CONTACT ME form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. I will verify my availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private New York City driving tour will accomodate your maxium party size of 6 guests or 5 guests with luggage.
Wheelchairs and Scooters
We can accommodate most wheelchair and scooter users (including the wheelchair and scooter), as long as the guest is able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to assist with loading and unloading the device. Please let us know if you will be bringing a wheelchair or scooter on your tour.
Child Safety and Booster Seats
Guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 3 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 4 to 8. Please let us know if you will have children ages 8 or younger on the tour.
- Your touring vehicle is sanitized between tours
- There is a contactless temperature check for all (including the guide) at the beginning of each tour
- Face masks are required in public areas, for everyone over the age of two
- Face masks will be provided, if you do not have one
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
Private New York to Newport Tour - $1099.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, YOU WILL BE SENT A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, I am partnered with PayPal. I never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.