On this New York to Philadelphia tour, we will travel 90-minutes to the birthplace of the United States and America’s first World Heritage City. History will come alive as we will walk on the same cobbled streets as George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and the rest. We will visit:
- the Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall
- First President's House
- Betsy Ross House
- Congress Hall
- Declaration House
- 1st Bank of the United States
- 2nd Bank of the United States
- Christ Church
- Elfreth Alley
- First Post Office in the USA
- Benjamin Franklin's Print Shop
- Benjamin Franklin's Grave
- Free Quaker Meeting House
- Tour the US Mint
- Society Hill
- Artsy South Street
- Reading Terminal Market (America's first farmer's market)
- the Love Scultpure
- Ben Franklin Parkway
- Rodin's "The Thinker"
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Rocky Statue and Steps
- The Boat Houses
If you are interested in scheduling a tour from New York to Philadelphia, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Private Tour from New York to Philadelphia - $1199.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.