On this tour, we are joined in the morning by an Amish or Mennonite guide living in Lancaster County, whose family for generations has been part of that community of almost 40,000. Our local guides give us authentic first-hand exposure, experience, insight and personal interaction with the "Pennsylvania Dutch."
On the tour, we will visit Amish:
- quilt shops
- workshops and businesses;
- mills, etc.
We will have lunch at an Amish family owned and operated restaurant, where home grown and prepared food is always served.
Then we are off to an afternoon of shopping at a Tanger Outlet with over 80 designer outlet stores .
If you are interested in scheduling a tour from New York to Amish Country, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 5 guests or 4 with luggage.
New York Tour to Amish Country with Outlet Shopping. $1299.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR DEPOSIT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.