This is a one day "drive-by" New York Tour to Washington, DC and Philadelphia, especially created for photographers and "selfie-junkies." Information and history is provided for each sight, but nothing indepth or detailed. There are hop outs at all of the sights for the purpose of taking photos, but no extended visits or tours. The sights included are:
- US Capitol
- Library of Congress
- Supreme Court
- White House
- Arlington Cemetery
- the following memorials: Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Marine Corps, Air Force and Jefferson, Washington and World War II
- National Mall (a park) and various Smithsonian Museums
- Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall
- First President's House
- Betsy Ross House
- Christ Church
- Elfreth Alley
- First Post Office in the USA
- Benjamin Franklin's Print Shop
- Benjamin Franklin's Grave
- Society Hill
- Artsy South Street
- Rocky Statue
If you are interested in scheduling this tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Private One Day Photo Tour of Washington & Philadelphia - $1299
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR DEPOSIT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.