On this Brooklyn Tour, we will explore America's first suburb and forth largest city (if was still its own city, as it was up until 1898).
Brooklyn is a borough of "firsts" - the first battle ground of the American Revolution following the Declaration of Independence took place in Brooklyn (Greenwood Cemetary-we'll take you there); the first roller coaster (Coney Island-we'll take you there); the first steel wire suspension bridge (the Brooklyn Bridge-we'll take you there); and many more places we'll take you on your Brooklyn tour. These include:
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn's Polish neighborhood
- Williamsburg North, a trendy, young and hip neighborhood with beautiful views across the river to Manhattan
- Williamsburg South, largest ultra-conservative Jewish (Hasidic) community in the world outside of Israel
- DUMBO & Brooklyn Bridge Park, great views of the BMW bridges - Brooklyn; Manhattan & Williamsburg
- Brooklyn Heights, home to Plymouth Church (the Grand Central Station on the Undergound Railroad); the largest ensemble of pre-Civil War Housing in America; and the Brooklyn Promenade with beautiful harbor views
- Altantic Avenue, with its Middle Eastern Markets
- Flatbush Avenue, the Barclay Center, Grand Army Plaza, Prospect Park
- Parkslope, one of New York City's most desirable neighborhoods
- Greenwood Cemetary, the first battle ground of the Revolution following the Declaration of Independence and the place where New Yorker's used to picnic before Central Park was developed
- Chinatown, 2nd largest Chinese neighborhood in New York
- Borough Park, Jewish
- Bensonhurst, Italian
- Brighton Beach, aka "Little Odessa" because of its large number of Russian-speaking residents
- Coney Island, with Luna Park Amusement Park, boardwalk by the ocean, the beach and hot dogs!
Depending on individual interests, our Brooklyn tour may also take you to such neighborhoods as Bushwick, Fort Greene, Red Hook, etc.
Our use of a minivan on this private Brooklyn tour gives us access to the entire Borough in a relatively short period of time. It is much more effficent than using public transportation to cover such a wide area.
We will meet you anywhere in New York City for the tour to begin and return you to any location at the end of the tour.
If you are interested in scheduling a Brooklyn tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: the Brooklyn tour will accomodate your party of up to 6 guests in your party of 5 with luggage.
6-Hour Private In-Depth Brooklyn Tour by MiniVan - $849.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.