On this private Manhattan and Brooklyn tour, we first take you to the sights people most often associate with New York, ie - the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, etc. After the "sights," we take you to the "soul" of New York - "the real New York" in Brooklyn. We take you into the neighboods, each with its own character, personality and subculture. It is a great overview, helping you to learn "the lay of the land" and determine where you want to go back to and spend more time, during the rest of your stay.
Here is some of what we will experience on this tour:
- Central Park
- 5th Avenue
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- United Nations
- Hudson Yards
- Madison Square Park (Flat Iron Building / view of the Empire State Building)
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Statue of Liberty from Shore
- DUMBO - Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass
- Brooklyn Bridge Park (great views of the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges)
- Gleason's Gym (if you are a boxing fan)
- Brooklyn Heights (largest ensemble of pre-Civil War houses in America)
- Pilgrim Church (the Grand Central of the Underground Railroad)
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Arabic Atlantic Avenue
- Williamsburg North (largest ultra conservative Jewish community in the world outside of Isreal)
- Williamsburg South (young hip neighborhood of small shops, cafes, eateries and great Manhattan skyline views)
- Greenpoint - "Little Poland"
On the day of your tour, your guide will meet you at the time and New York City location of your choosing. At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to the New York City location also of your choosing - your hotel; a museum; store; restaurant; neighborhood; theater, wherever.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this tour will accomodate your party of up to 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
9-Hour Private Manhattan & Brooklyn Tour by Mini-Van - $1049.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.