On this private Manhattan and Brooklyn tour, we first take you to the sights people most often associate with New York, ie - the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, etc. After the "sights," we take you to the "soul" of New York - "the real New York" in Brooklyn. wManhattan portion of this tour, take you to those iconic sights people think of, when they think of New York. I also take you into the neighboods, each with its own character, personality and little subculture. It is a great overview, helping you to learn "the lay of the land" and determine where you want to go back to and spend more time, during the rest of your stay.
Here is some of what we will experience on this tour:
- Central Park
- 5th Avenue
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- United Nations
- Madison Square Park (Flat Iron Building / view of the Empire State Building)
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Statue of Liberty from Shore
- DUMBO - Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass
- Brooklyn Bridge Park (great views of the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges)
- Gleason's Gym (if you are a boxing fan)
- Brooklyn Heights (largest ensemble of pre-Civil War houses in America)
- Pilgrim Church (the Grand Central of the Underground Railroad)
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Arabic Atlantic Avenue
- Williamsburg North (largest ultra conservative Jewish community in the world outside of Isreal)
- Williamsburg South (young hip neighborhood of small shops, cafes, eateries and great Manhattan skyline views)
- Greenpoint - "Little Poland"
On the day of your tour, your guide will meet you at the time and New York City location of your choosing. At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to the New York City location also of your choosing - your hotel; a museum; store; restaurant; neighborhood; theater, wherever.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this tour will accomodate your party of up to 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
9-Hour Private Manhattan & Brooklyn Tour by Mini-Van - $1049.00
For your online security and peace of mind, you can use PayPal to pay for your tour. You can also use any of the below credit cards and still feel safe and secure, as PayPal is also our credit card processor. We never see your financial information.
You can use PayPal or any of these credit cards to pay for your tour:
- Master Card
- American Express
You can also pay your tour using any of the following debit cards (also processed by PayPal):
To pay for your tour click "ADD TO CART" above and follow the instructions. After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provide us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through;
- a reciept for your payment, and
- a confirmation of your tour with additional details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.