On our New York to the Hamptons, you will see why America's rich and famous make this their summer playground. With a New England-like land and seascape, along with farms, vineyards, beaches, old whaling harbors, marinas, fishing boats, yachts, lighthouses, wooded rolling hills, stonewalls and more, the main pursuit here is relaxation.
On your tour from New York to the Hamptons you will visit:
- Meadow Lane (aka "Billionaire's Lane") and Gin Lane;
- Village of Southampton with its quaint shops and cafes;
- Parrish Art Museum is an option, featuring the work of Long Island artists
- Sag Harbor, old whaling harbor and seaport village
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard, with tastings and tours available (option)
- Picturesque Village of East Hampton
- Further Lane with its beautiful estates and lovely beaches
- Pollock and Krasner's house and studio is an option for those who appreciate abstract expressionist art
- Montauk Point Light House and State Park
- Montauk Harbor
If you are interested in scheduling a tour from New York to the Hamptons, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Private Tour from New York to the Hamptons - $949.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, we are partnered with PayPal. We never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT US" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.