On our New York to the Hamptons, you will see why America's rich and famous make this their summer playground. With a New England-like land and seascape, along with farms, vineyards, beaches, old whaling harbors, marinas, fishing boats, yachts, lighthouses, wooded rolling hills, stonewalls and more, the main pursuit here is relaxation.
On your tour from New York to the Hamptons you will visit:
- Meadow Lane (aka "Billionaire's Lane") and Gin Lane;
- Village of Southampton with its quaint shops and cafes;
- Parrish Art Museum is an option, featuring the work of Long Island artists
- Sag Harbor, old whaling harbor and seaport village
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard, with tastings and tours available (option)
- Picturesque Village of East Hampton
- Further Lane with its beautiful estates and lovely beaches
- Pollock and Krasner's house and studio is an option for those who appreciate abstract expressionist art
- Montauk Point Light House and State Park
- Montauk Harbor
If you are interested in scheduling a tour from New York to the Hamptons, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Private Tour from New York to the Hamptons - $1199.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.